Fudgy Brownie Topped With Raspberries
Be it a special occasion or an ordinary day, having a fudgy brownie, glazed with chocolate, and topped with raspberries is, indeed, an indulgence. And no, you don’t have to be guilty. You deserve a treat once in a while, so having this for dessert won’t hurt.
If you are on a diet, you can always have a cheat day, right? 🙂
Classic Fudgy Brownies
You can purchase boxed brownies from a lot of stores. But take note that not all brownies are created equal. Some are good, while others are not. Well, you don’t want to be spending all your money doing trial and error. You will never satisfy your cravings that way. I highly suggest that you make your own brownies at home and follow the right procedures so you can achieve moist and classic-tasting brownies. I don’t recommend using a store-bought brownie mix either.
Is it hard to make? Not at all! You just have to pay attention to the measurement of the ingredients as well as how to put them together and rest assured that you will not fail.
Ready to try the recipe? Here is how you can make moist, chewy brownies:Print
This recipe for the best-tasting fudgy brownie with raspberries will melt every brownie nerd’s heart!
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
2 sticks butter (cut into pieces)
2 cups chocolate chips
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
5 large eggs
raspberries (for topping)
chocolate syrup (for glazing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter a 9 X 13-inch pan. Line with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Put some water in a saucepan and let it simmer. Put a large bowl over it to create a double boiler. Combine butter and about 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Once the chocolate and butter have fully melted, remove from heat and add packed and granulated sugar.
- Add the eggs, followed by the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture. Make sure to mix well then add the remaining chocolate chips.
- Put the batter into the buttered pan. Bake for about half an hour.
- Let it cool.
- Slice according to your desired size and shape. For this recipe, you can make about 12 servings.
- Glaze each piece with chocolate syrup and top with raspberries before serving.
Before you bake, insert a toothpick into the center of the brownies. Once the toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs, they should be good.
- Method: Baking
Brownies are a classic dessert. They are also good to snack on. They have been around forever. But like what we have said earlier, it would always be a smart move to make your own. This will allow you to control the ingredients or add anything that you want in it, especially when it comes to the topping.
With this recipe, you can add as many raspberries as you want. Those little fruits are very healthy anyway.
Enjoy your moist and decadent, fudgy brownie with raspberries dessert!