This recipe for the best-tasting fudgy brownie with raspberries will melt every brownie nerd’s heart!
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
2 sticks butter (cut into pieces)
2 cups chocolate chips
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
5 large eggs
raspberries (for topping)
chocolate syrup (for glazing)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter a 9 X 13-inch pan. Line with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Put some water in a saucepan and let it simmer. Put a large bowl over it to create a double boiler. Combine butter and about 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Once the chocolate and butter have fully melted, remove from heat and add packed and granulated sugar.
- Add the eggs, followed by the flour mixture to the chocolate mixture. Make sure to mix well then add the remaining chocolate chips.
- Put the batter into the buttered pan. Bake for about half an hour.
- Let it cool.
- Slice according to your desired size and shape. For this recipe, you can make about 12 servings.
- Glaze each piece with chocolate syrup and top with raspberries before serving.
Before you bake, insert a toothpick into the center of the brownies. Once the toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs, they should be good.
- Method: Baking