With creamy and rich garlic parmesan sauce, you’d have fun eating tortellini. And this is a dish that you can definitely whip up in just 20 minutes!
1 package fresh Tortellini (20 oz)
2 tablespoons each butter and all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 cup each nonfat milk and heavy cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated)
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water. Follow the package directions.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds to a minute and add flour. Cook for a couple of minutes or until the mixture turns golden.
- Add milk and heavy cream. Cook for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in grated Parmesan cheese. Wait until it’s melted completely.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tortellini into the sauce and make sure that each piece gets coated.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
- Once you add the milk and heavy cream, stir constantly so that the mixture won’t get burnt.
- You can add more cheese and milk to achieve the desired consistency.