With the right combination of tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and salt, you’ll get to enjoy the iconic drink – Margarita!
1 1/2 oz tequila
1/2 ounce triple sec
1 oz fresh lime juice
1 lime wedge
salt (for rimming)
- Chill your glass or wet the rim.
- Dip the wet rim in salt and set aside.
- Put the tequila, triple sec, lime juice, and lots of ice in a shaker. Shake well.
- Strain into the salt-rimmed cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
For the triple sec, Cointreau is highly recommended. You can serve straight up or on the rocks.