Be it Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or any other holidays, this pumpkin pie recipe will make things a lot better on your dinner table. It is rich, smooth, and bursting in flavor, one that will surely become your next favorite.
1 can pumpkin (15 ounces)
1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. each ground ginger, ground nutmeg, and salt
2 large eggs
1 unbaked pie crust (9-inch)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine eggs, canned pumpkin, condensed milk, spices, and salt in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the crust and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and continue for about 40 minutes.
- Let cool and garnish as desired before serving.
To know if the pumpkin is ready, insert a toothpick in the middle. If it comes out clean, then it is ready to go.