This strawberry banana smoothie couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is combine all the ingredients in a blender, pulse until smooth, serve, and enjoy! You will have the best-tasting smoothie made with fresh bananas and strawberries.
1/2 c. plain yogurt
2 c. strawberries
1 c. milk (or almond milk)
2 tsp. honey (optional)
1/2 chia seeds (optional)
- Place the fruits in a blender.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with strawberry slices, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.
- For the bananas and strawberries, you can use frozen or fresh.
- Leftover blended smoothie can be frozen in cubes for future use.
- If you want your smoothie to be thicker, add less milk.
- If the mixture appears to be too thick, add a little bit of water. But if it is too thin, add more banana and strawberry slices.