You wouldn’t believe that this delicious classic cheesecake is made right at the bottom of a slow cooker. Cheesy and just perfect like the traditional cheesecake!
Cooking spray (for pan)
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
2 blocks of cream cheese (8 oz. each, softened)
2 large eggs
1/3 sour cream
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Spray a springform pan (about 6 inches) with oil and wrap with two layers of foil.
- Pour water in a slow cooker and put a foil circle in it, which will serve as a rack.
- To make the crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and butter. Press into greased pan and set aside.
- To make the filling, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, flour, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Pour filling over the crust and top with about three layers of paper towel and the lid.
- Cook on high for a couple of hours, turn off the heat and let cool for an hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the cooker and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until completely chilled.
You can also refrigerate the cheesecake for up to overnight before serving.