This recipe for making lemon bars may be more straightforward than other recipes but rest assured that the taste and quality are not compromised. For sure, you will be making lemon bars that will suit everyone’s taste buds.
1 c. of softened butter
½ c. of white sugar
2 c. of all-purpose flour
4 pcs. of eggs
¼ c. of all-purpose flour
1 ½ c. of white sugar
2 pcs. of lemon, juiced
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a handheld mixer, mix softened butter, 2 cups flour, and ½ cup sugar in a medium-sized bowl until completely blended. Spread the mixture in an ungreased 9 x 13-inch pan and press. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Put the remaining 1 ½ cup of sugar and ¼ cup of all-purpose flour in another bowl and whisk. Add the eggs and lemon juice and continue whisking until all are blended together. Pour this mixture over the baked crust.
- Bake for another 20 minutes. Leave the bars to cool and firm up. After cooling, you can now slice and serve.
- To create a more exciting tray of your dessert, you can use lime instead of lemon in another pan.
- You can add a tinge of green food coloring on the lime so it will add more color while adding yellow food coloring on the lemon juice.
- Arrange the bars alternately on the tray after slicing them.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes