Honey, garlic, soy sauce, and vinegar…The combination of these ingredients is what makes this recipe better than takeout! It’s going to be your family’s favorite!
1 pound chicken legs
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup honey
2 tablespoons vinegar
2 tablespoon sesame oil
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon sriracha
sesame seeds or green onions (for garnish if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine honey, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, cornstarch, and sriracha in a bowl.
- Rub chicken legs with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a skillet. Make sure that it is oven-safe.
- Once the oil is hot enough, add chicken and sear for about 4 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
- Add the glaze and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Heat the broiler. Spoon glaze over chicken. Broil for about two minutes until the glaze is caramelized.
Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired before serving.
Aside from chicken legs, you can also utilize breasts, thighs, or wings.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cuisine: Asian