Honey Graham crackers, Hershey’s milk chocolate bar, and marshmallows…That’s all you need to make classic S’mores in your own kitchen!
1 Hershey’s milk chocolate bar (4.4 oz.)
8 sheets Honey Graham cracker
8 large marshmallows
- Set the grill to medium-low heat.
- Half each cracker sheet crosswise.
- Break the chocolate bar into 8 pieces.
- Put a square of Graham cracker on a tin foil and top with a piece of chocolate. Put it on the edge of the grill, close enough to make it warm.
- Skewer a marshmallow using a metal skewer or long fork and hold over the heat (about 2 inches high). Turn occasionally and allow the marshmallow to puff and turn golden brown.
- Put the marshmallow on top of the chocolate and top with another piece of Graham cracker.
It is best to eat S’mores when they are still warm.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes