Forget about the deep fryer. You don’t need one to make crispy, golden chicken tenders. With an air fryer, you can whip up the best chicken tenders without compromising the taste and texture.
12 chicken tenders
2 large eggs (beaten)
1 tsp. salt
1/2 c. each seasoned panko and breadcrumbs
olive oil spray
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper.
- Put beaten eggs in a shallow bowl and combine bread crumbs and panko in a separate one.
- Dip chicken into the egg first then into the breadcrumb mixture and put on a large dish.
- Spray both sides of the chicken with olive oil spray.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook chicken in the air fryer for about 5 minutes each side or until crispy and golden brown.
Do not overcrowd the air fryer. You can work in batches.
- Method: Air Frying
- Cuisine: American