This Classic Vanilla Bundt Cake recipe will give you a high-rising, golden brown, and elegant-looking dessert. You can serve it all on its own or top it with fresh berries.
1 1/2 cups butter (softened)
4 large eggs
2 cups granulated sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
6 tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup whole milk
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
Cooking spray for pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy in a large bowl. You can use either a hand mixer or a stand mixer.
- Add eggs one a time followed by vanilla and almond extract. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix half of the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Pour in milk and add the remaining dry ingredients.
- Once the batter is ready, pour it in a bundt pan.
- Bake for about 55 minutes.
- Invert onto a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
To test if the cake is ready, insert a toothpick into the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean, then the cake is baked.