This Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe is creamy and savory. It’s fast, convenient, and definitely a crowd-pleaser! In fact, it’s one of the favorites!
1 1/2 lbs. broccoli florets
8 oz. cream cheese (cubed, room temperature)
1 c. cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/4 c. parmesan cheese (grated)
1/4 c. sour cream
2 cloves garlic
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
crushed red pepper flakes (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a baking dish (2.5 to 3 quart) with butter. Set aside.
- Bring 1/2 inch of salted water using a large skillet to a boil. Add the broccoli and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain broccoli to the greased baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Add mixture to the broccoli. Mix well.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the top is bubbly and lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and rest for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with crushed red pepper flakes. Serve.
Cover the skillet when cooking the broccoli so it would cook faster.