Got left-over beef steak from lunch? Turn it into another masterpiece – Beef Steak Linguine Pasta. It is very simple to make, but so delicious!
8 oz. uncooked pasta
1 lb. beef top sirloin (boneless, cut into think slices)
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 tbsp. tomato paste
1 can diced tomatoes and garlic (14.5 oz)
2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook steak until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside. Be sure to keep warm.
- Add another tablespoon of oil in the skillet along with the tomato paste. Cook for about 5 minutes and stir in undrained tomatoes, steak, and soy sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and toss it with the sauce. Add about 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Do not add salt when cooking the noodles.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes