Cream cheese is what makes this pasta recipe indulgent. Combined with garlic, salt, pepper, and chili flakes, you’d have a sumptuous lunch meal.
225 grams of spaghetti pasta
160 grams of cream cheese
30 grams of grated Parmesan cheese (add more for serving)
1 tablespoon olive oil (add more for serving)
1 garlic clove (minced)
120 ml of cooking water
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta until al dente in a large pot of boiling water.
- Reserve a cup of the starchy water before draining.
- While cooking the pasta, heat olive oil in a large skillet and add the garlic. Make sure not to get it burnt.
- Add the cream cheese, pasta water, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well with the oil until the sauce gets creamy.
- Add the drained pasta to the skillet. Mix well and ensure that each piece gets coated with the sauce.
- Drizzle olive oil, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Serve immediately.
When you cook the garlic, you can also add chili flakes.
- Category: Pasta
- Cuisine: Italian