Do you want the best-grilled pork chops? Get the right type, add the right seasoning, and cook well. That right there is the secret!
4 pork chops
1 tsp. black pepper
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp. each paprika and salt
- Heat your outdoor grill to high heat. You can go as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rub each side of the pork chops with olive oil.
- Combine paprika, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, then sprinkle the mixture on the pork chops. Rub it in so it will be easier for the meat to absorb the flavor.
- Grill each piece for a couple of minutes on high heat, then put it on an upper rack and let it cook through.
- Reduce the heat to medium then cook the pork chops for another 15 minutes.
- Allow the meat to cool for about 10 minutes before finally serving.
The actual cooking time for your pork chops highly depends on how thick they are as well as how hot your grill is. Do not rush in cooking them, though.