Lookin’ for something finger-lickin’ good, for real? Try this Spicy Korean Chicken Wing recipe. Baked chicken wings with sweet and spicy sauce…Oh my, you’re gonna go crazy over them!
3 pounds of chicken wings
ground black pepper
3 cloves garlic (minced)
3 tbsps. Gochujang (Korean red chili pepper paste)
1/2 tsp. Gochugaru (Korean chili powder)
2 tbsps. soy sauce
2 tbsps. water
2 tbsps. sugar
1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. sesame oil
white sesame (for garnishing)
chopped scallions (for garnishing)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the chicken wings in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the wings on the baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes or until crisp and cooked through.
- Put the garlic, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, sugar, water, and sesame oil in a small saucepan. Mix well and heat on low heat. Once it starts to get ‘saucy’, remove from heat.
- Once the chicken wings are baked, coat well with the sauce.
- Garnish with white sesame and chopped scallions, and serve immediately.
When transferring the chicken wings to the baking sheet, be sure that the skin side is up.
- Cuisine: Asian