This slow-cooker Buffalo Ranch Wings would complete your game day. Doused in Ranch dressing and garnished with fresh chives, it is truly a star!
2 pounds of chicken wings
1 cup buffalo wing sauce
1 packet ranch seasoning
salt and pepper
fresh chives (for garnish)
ranch dressing (for serving)
- Put chicken wings in a slow cooker.
- Mix buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over chicken wings and then stir to coat each piece.
- Put the lid on and cook on high for about 3 hours.
- Heat broiler. On two baking sheets lined with parchment paper, arrange chicken wings and broil until crispy. That should take about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh chives and serve with ranch dressing.
You can cook the chicken wings on low for about 5 hours. You can also garnish with some sesame seeds before serving.
- Method: Slow Cooking
- Cuisine: American