With chive-vinaigrette, this potato and radish salad is a real winner at any time of the day. Plus, the colors of its ingredients make it more appetizing.
1 3/4 pounds of potatoes
2 bunches radishes (sliced)
1 white onion (sliced)
4 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. fresh chives (chopped)
salt and pepper, to taste
- Submerge potatoes in a large pot of salted water. Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for about 25 minutes then drain. Let cool.
- As soon as potatoes are cool enough to handle, peel, slice, and put into a large bowl. Let cool completely and add the radishes and chopped onion.
- In a separate bowl, combine mustard, wine, salt, and pepper. Slowly add the olive oil and mix well. Add chives.
- Combine with the potato mixture. Set aside for 15 minutes before serving. Season with salt and pepper.
Any variant of potatoes would work fine, but if you can find Yukon Gold potatoes, that would be great.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes + 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes