A party will never be complete without this treat. All you need is cocktail wieners or hotdogs, crescent rolls, and melted butter to come up with the best-ever pigs in a blanket!
1 tube crescent rolls (8 oz)
1 package cocktail weiners/hotdogs (12 oz)
4 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unroll crescent sheets on a lightly floured surface. Cut each piece into 3 smaller triangles.
- On the thick side of each triangle, put the wiener and roll it.
- Brush a baking sheet with melted butter.
- Arrange the wieners with the crescent roll on the baking sheet and sprinkle a little bit of coarse salt on top.
- Bake until golden.
The pigs in a blanket should be golden in 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure you don’t bake them longer than that.
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American