If you bake other pastries regularly, you may not need to hop out of your house to buy ingredients to bake your first peanut butter cookies. All the ingredients must be presently there in your kitchen, which should be very much convenient for you.
The procedures are relatively easy and this can be one of the recipes that first-time bakers should be baking. It is hard not to make excellent peanut butter cookies even if it is your first time. Just follow the few and simple instructions below and make sure that the measurements of all the ingredients are accurate.
1 c. of butter, unsalted
1 c. of peanut butter, crunchy
1 c. of sugar, white
1 c. of packed sugar, brown
1 ½ c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. of baking powder
1 ½ tsp. of baking soda
½ tsp. of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter, sugar, and butter until creamy. Beat in the eggs.
- In another bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add into the butter mixture and mix. Let dough rest in the fridge for an hour.
- Make 1 inch balls and place on baking sheets. Press each ball with a fork to flatten them with a crisscross pattern.
Bake until the cookies begin to brown or for approximately 10 minutes.
- One thing that you can do to make your peanut butter cookies more exciting and delicious is to add some chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes