This recipe doesn’t require you to turn your oven on. Yes, it’s a no-bake dessert. And believe me when I say it’s the best banana pudding you will ever find!
1 package instant vanilla pudding mix (5 oz.)
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 can condensed milk (14 oz., sweet)
2 c. cold milk
12 oz. frozen whipped topping (thawed)
1 package vanilla wafers (16 oz.)
14 medium bananas (sliced)
- Combine vanilla pudding mix and milk in a large bowl. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Add condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla and fold in whipped topping.
- Layer wafers, bananas, and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl.
- Chill before serving.
- If you don’t have wafers, you can utilize ladyfingers.
- You can make as many layers as you want.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes + 25 minutes