Chorizo, onions, peppers, eggs, cheese, and tortilla…That’s all you need to make a delicious breakfast burrito!
3/4 lb. chorizo
1/2 c. red onion
1 green hot chili pepper (raw)
4 large eggs
4 flour tortillas
1 c. cheddar cheese
- Coat a frying pan with cooking spray.
- Using medium-high heat, cook the chorizo. Make sure it is browned and crumbled.
- Add onions and green pepper.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add to the chorizo. Cook until it is no longer runny.
- Warm flour tortillas.
- Spoon chorizo mixture into the middle of the tortilla, top with cheddar cheese, and roll like a burrito.
You can simply heat the flour tortilla in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cuisine: Mexican