These chewy chocolate chip cookies are the best. I’m sure, they would be your next go-to favorite dessert or snack once you’ve tasted them. A little bit crisp on the edges, but the middles are surprisingly chewy! YUMMY!
1 cup each softened butter, white sugar, and packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract and hot water
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. chopped walnuts
3 c. all-purpose flour
2 c. semi sweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beat, and then stir in vanilla.
- In a bowl, combine hot water and baking soda. Make sure that the baking soda dissolves completely. Once done, add to the batter along with salt.
- Stir in flour, nuts, and chocolate chips.
- Add large spoonfuls onto the pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges are a little bit crisp.
The pans do not have to be greased.