Be it an easy night or a special gathering, this ultimate chocolate pizza is a must-try. You can even add more flavors and colors to it by adding your choice of toppings!
1 3/4 c. chocolate chips (semisweet)
1/2 c. each all-purpose flour, white sugar, and large eggs
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp each shortening and water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a double boiler, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1/2 cup shortening. Add eggs, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Use a fork to stir the ingredients in.
- Grease a pizza pan and spread crust evenly onto it.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Combine remaining chocolate chips, shortening, and water in a bowl. Again, use the double boiler to melt the mixture.
- Evenly spread the glaze over the crust.
- Decorate with your choice of toppings.
- Slice and serve.
Make sure that the crust is cooled before you spread the glaze over it.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes