This Coconut Ice Cream is a decadent keto dessert. Rich, creamy, and satisfying. It’s barely sweet, so you have the option to sweeten it a little bit if you wish to.
2 cans of coconut milk (15 oz each)
2 cups heavy cream
1/4 cup swerve confectioner’s sweetener
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
- Put the coconut milk in the fridge and let it chill for at least 3 hours.
- Spoon coconut cream into a large bowl. Leave the liquid in the can. Beat coconut cream until creamy and then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add sweetener and vanilla.
- Combine whipped coconut and whipped cream in a loaf pan.
- Freeze for about 5 hours.
To get better results, let the coconut milk chill overnight.