These delicious and healthy egg muffins can be made in advance. They are packed with baby spinach and turkey bacon, making each one of them soooo yummy! Eat them with some toast, yogurt, and coffee, and you will have a ‘big’ breakfast for yourself!
3 slices turkey bacon
1 small yellow onion (chopped)
1 red bell pepper (chopped)
2 cups chopped baby spinach
6 large eggs
3 tablespoons milk
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and then grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cook turkey bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 6 to 8 minutes or until crispy. Drain on a plate lined with a paper towel then crumble.
- Cook onion and bell pepper for 5 minutes or until soft. Add spinach and cook for 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Whisk eggs, milk, paprika, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add in cooked vegetable mixture, turkey bacon, and mozzarella.
- Pour mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Let cool. Store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to eat.
- To grease the muffin tin, you can utilize coconut or avocado cooking spray.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes