This bacon and cheese quiche makes a great breakfast meal, even when serving a crowd. It is best served still hot or warm. It is filling, savory, and loaded with delicious flavors. It is also quite versatile, so you have the freedom to add pretty much anything to it.
1 pie crust (softened as directed on the box)
1 c. milk
4 large eggs (slightly beaten)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
1/2 c. cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/2 c. mozzarella cheese
1/3 c. parmesan cheese (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put the softened pie crust on a shallow-sided 9-inch glass pie plate and put it inside the oven. Make sure to crimp the edges before you do so.
- Add the bacon and cheeses to the bottom of the pie crust.
- Mix the milk, eggs, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour the mixture over the bacon and cheese in the crust.
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the quiche to set for about 5 to 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- It is highly recommended that you double fold the edges of the crust before crimping it.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes