Thinly sliced apples, baked at a very low temperature is the secret to come up with healthy, crispy, and appetizing cinnamon apple chips.
3 large sweet apples (thinly sliced)
1 1/2 tsp white sugar
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange the apple slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a mixture of white sugar and ground cinnamon over the apple slices.
- Bake the apples for about 45 minutes or until they are all dry and the edges are curled.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Each apple slice should not be more than 1/8-inch thick. Otherwise, it won’t get crispy. And take note that the baking time will depend on how moist the apples are.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Method: Baking